International Humanitarian Aid and Solidarity Foundation
Foundation was established by Mr. Mahmut KAPLAN, 22nd Term Deputy of Şanlıurfa along with the rest of the founders who had significant experience and knowledge in education, science, culture, health, social, law, business and politics.
The foundation aims to contribute to the welfare of the society and the development of the country by raising enlightened young people who are committed to national and spiritual values and open to universal values, to tend to the wounds of victims, oppressed individuals and societies at home and abroad, and
to meet educational, housing, health, social, cultural and economic needs of these people, and to cooperate with national and international charities in this context.
The Foundation’s mission is to support talented young people to believe in themselves, and to instill the virtue of serving people with the motto of “humanity first” and to be the hope of all the victims and oppressed people in the world.
The foundation’s vision is to be an exemplary organization that consistently follows its mission to the letter and constantly evolves to answer the calls of the needy and the downtrodden until oppression is eradicated from the world.
- To take national and international norms as basis.
- Do not discriminate between people.
- To be neutral and fair.
- To pursue excellence in an innovative approach.
- To comply with the confidentiality of personal information.
- Follow the ethical rules.
- To give importance to social and environmental values.
- To apply corporate quality and governance principles.
- To develop a culture of cooperation and reconciliation.
- To give importance to research, development and scientific studies.
- To respect the language, religion and lifestyle of the all communities